Teen being pregnant is sort of an alarming concern in society nowadays. Not only married couples but anyone, particularly these of their teenagers, should be properly knowledgeable and educated on tips on how to forestall unwanted being pregnant to decrease the rate of abortion and of 1's future being left to tatters. When asked about contraception methods, surprisingly there will not be a lot people who know about condoms, pills and họ làm cho bao cao su màu xanh lá cây.; look here, other methods and instruments for safe sex.
Most men think that they know the right way to use a condom, but there's more to it than just rolling it in and giving it a go. It is not just about having the cheapest condom or realizing what is actually one of the best condom in the market. As a matter of truth, improper use of such can actually lead to the spread of sexually transmitted ailments and even unwanted pregnancy.
With the altering trend in financial system, most people can just buy condoms online. There isn't any need to physically go to the store, which is kind of an embarrassing expertise for some, especially to people who are of their teens. Here are some helpful guidelines on find out how to use the condom properly and use it to its maximum functionality:
1) When opening a condom from the packet, open it through the zigzag half utilizing your hands. Utilizing scissors or teeth might rip the condom and may cause you implications within the future.
2) Store condoms on a dry temperature room only. Don't store it somewhere that's too cold. Extreme humidity can actually damage latex condoms.
three) Always remember to check out the expiration dates. Don't attempt to use one that's already expired. Best to discard it without delay than risk struggling later in life.
four) When switching from one exercise to a different (e.g. vaginal to anal), be certain to use one other condom to forestall the spread of infections and E. coli.
5) Do not use condoms which might be both too loose or too tight. It'd tear or slip off when inside the associate's genitals.
6) Opposite to widespread perception, utilizing oil and lubricant on a condom is just not a very good idea. It'd compromise the fabric so it's best to make use of it as it is.
7) By no means reuse condoms. Even when plainly there is no such thing as a body fluids left inside the condom, discard it and just use a new one.
8) By no means skip utilizing a condom, unless you are in a monogamous and committed relationship and is looking forward to having a baby.
It's higher to be safe than be sorry within the future. If you'll have interaction in sexual activity, then you definitely have to be responsible sufficient to care for you and your companion's health as well as his/her future.